How to Survive as Remnant Believers – By Jan Markell - https://harbingersdaily.com/how-to-survive-as-remnant-believers/
I am hearing more and more from believers who say they are among the last days’ remnant, trying to tell the truth and be watchmen on the wall. They are paying a price. They are facing rejection and scorn, even from fellow believers.
I hurt for many of these fine Christians. They are watching the signs of the times. They are connecting dots that say time is running out. They are warning others that so much of what the Bible prophesied for the tumultuous last days is beginning to play out, but they are finding few have ears to hear.
“If I did not have access to you and a few others online, I would be so isolated! I try to talk to people about issues that are important, including end-times, and they look at me like I am an alien. A few of you help me celebrate my alien status. I feel like a lonely gold fish in a bowl. Prophecy is coming true right before our eyes. You and a few others are making a huge difference with all of us aliens in the world.”—Karen
Karen spurred me on to write some rules for remnant survival. I hope they will help you survive what can be a lonely road!
· Remnant believers will travel across town and across country to be with like-minded. Sometimes they even cross oceans. And when they find one another, it is like discovering a gold mine.
· Though almost always in vain, these believers have talked to church leadership about their concerns, including topics missing from the pulpit, but they are generally blown off. Some are asked to leave the church. They only wanted their church to major in the majors–topics and issues that would equip the saints.
· We should expect mockery and worse, as it is predicted (2 Peter 3:3,4). Watchmen are going to be seen as troublemakers, for we are studying and keeping alert. We understand the times as did the sons of Issachar (1 Chronicles 12:32). The tragedy is that our critics are the clueless ones.
· Nonetheless, when it comes to charting our times and the lateness of the hour, stick to the Bible. Trendy new “signs” and theologies come along frequently. Some are intriguing and thus become an Internet sensation, but they are not sound.
· Understand that the end-time church is racing towards Laodicea and is more interested in conforming than transforming. Many churches and leaders will focus on “your best life now.” You might long to be in Eternity with the Lord and with loved ones and escape a sin-wracked earth. You will not be understood.
· But we cannot survive alone. Seek out a Bible study or small group fellowship where you can relate with the like-minded if your church is lacking. Even an online group is better than no fellowship. As you encourage there, you will be encouraged.
· Things are going to grow darker, and we must shine brighter! News of the day can be shocking and disheartening. God is trying to wake us up and shake us up so we will look up. A few will awaken, and some will listen, so we must not unplug from news and information because you might be someone’s “early warning system.”
· Resist being disillusioned. The prophets of old longed to see and live in our day. We are privileged (and challenged) to be here for such a time as this.
· Remember the warning to the “watchmen” in Ezekiel 33:6. If we are silent when we should speak up, the blood is on our hands.
· The Bible suggests an end-time church will be small. In Luke 18:8, Jesus asks if He will find any of faith when He returns. Many will have fallen by the wayside. Thank God for the remnant that holds to truth and spreads truth. I have recently read where only 6% of the U.K. is Christian, and this could include denominations that are not totally solid.
· Remember that God has everything under control. Things are lining up; they are falling into place. Nothing is falling apart. We get to watch the stage being set! In the end, we win. So does Jesus Christ. The world will bow their knee to Him.
· Anticipate your crown for those who “long for His appearing” (2 Timothy 4:8).
· Get your focus off of self and onto others. Everyone has a challenge: health, family, finances, career, isolation, and more. Encourage at least one person a day. That will make your day and theirs.
Many of today’s churches—and thankfully not all of them—are following the church-growth formula that will never include issues remnant believers love to hear about. This was predicted. The rise of apostasy, wolves, false teachers, and more, may be the most prominent end-time warning in the Bible. Finding the right church sometimes takes years for remnant believers.
If you’re going to be a remnant survivor, you need to figure out how to be a part of the solution to this sad state of church affairs. Bouncing from church to church is likely not the best idea. But sitting multiple times a week under bad theology, music with spiritually unhealthy lyrics, or leadership that is just dysfunctional, is also not an option. Cutting yourself off from fellowship is no better.
A remnant of fabric is a discarded piece of cloth that no longer has a purpose—until someone comes along and makes a beautiful quilt out of it. You may be that quilt. You will ultimately shine brightly, certainly in eternity, but perhaps before. So don’t despair.
The hour is so very late. Someone must warn the world. God may be calling you to be the one to do that!
Watchmen have a lonely assignment.
Will 2023 Be A Year of Global War? China And Russia Are Both Making Mobilization Moves That Are Raising Red Flags - by Michael Snyder - http://endoftheamericandream.com/will-2023-be-a-year-of-global-war-china-and-russia-are-both-making-mobilization-moves-that-are-raising-red-flags/
Why are China and Russia both suddenly so concerned about mobilizing troops? What we are witnessing right now is unlike anything that we have seen since World War II. The Russians are mobilizing hundreds of thousands of fresh troops as they prepare for a new offensive in Ukraine, and meanwhile NATO countries are getting ready to send heavy tanks to the Ukrainians for the first time since the war started. But why have the Chinese decided that a nationwide mobilization may soon be necessary? Is China expecting a war? It is being reported that anyone in China that is “18 years or older” could potentially be subject to mobilization under a brand new law which will go into effect next month.
You can find the full text of this new law right here.
I translated that page into English so that I could read it, and it definitely sounds like the Chinese are laying the groundwork for a massive nationwide mobilization of young people.
But why would they need to do that?
Nobody is going to invade China.
So why would they be going to war?
Needless to say, the answer is obvious.
The only reason why China would be involved in a major war is if they decide to invade Taiwan, and that may happen a lot sooner than many of the “experts” had been anticipating.
The moment that an invasion of Taiwan begins, the United States and China will be in a state of war.
And that will mean that the flow of goods from China will immediately stop.
Most Americans simply do not understand what that would mean. For example, our healthcare industry would instantly be thrown into a state of complete and utter chaos…
A terrifying percentage of America’s active pharmaceutical ingredients are made in China, according to Republican Senator Tom Cotton. That includes 95% of imports of ibuprofen, 70% of acetaminophen and up to 45% of the imported penicillin supply.
What would happen if China simply turned that supply off? They could.
There are thousands upon thousands of other things that are manufactured in China that Americans use on a daily basis that we wouldn’t be able to get anymore.
In other words, we would be in a world of hurt.
And once Taiwan is under attack, the factories that are located there wouldn’t be able to supply us with any more microchips, and that would deeply affect virtually every single industry in the entire country…
Taiwan, the object of China’s short-term expansion strategy, produces most of the world’s microchips. A Chinese invasion would threaten America’s supply of semiconductors, which are needed to run everything from cars to refrigerators.
If China invades Taiwan, it truly will be a nightmare scenario for the entire globe.
So our leaders should be doing all they can to find a peaceful solution.
But now the “Chinese spy balloon” saga has our leaders in Washington angrier with the Chinese than ever.
Elsewhere, the Russians have already been mobilizing hundreds of thousands of new troops, and it appears that they are poised to make a really big move. The following comes from an article posted on Yahoo News entitled “Vladimir Putin is about to make shock gains”…
Ukrainian defence minister Oleksii Reznikov says Russia has mobilised “much more” than 300,000 troops, perhaps up to half a million, and these are pouring into Ukraine in preparation for what is expected to be a major offensive in the coming days and weeks. Although Kyiv has also been building up its forces and supplying them with modern equipment donated by the West, Putin has a much greater advantage in troop numbers than he did when he invaded a year ago. Despite repeated optimistic reports of Russia running low on artillery shells – a battle winner in this conflict – Putin’s war stocks are vast, and his factories have been working around the clock to churn out even more.
Of course the Russians have already been making gains on a daily basis. After months of telling us that “Ukraine is winning”, even publications such as the Wall Street Journal are now being forced to admit that the Russians are on the move “on five fronts in the eastern Donetsk and Luhansk regions”…
Russian forces launched several attacks in eastern Ukraine, pushing for a breakthrough on the battlefield ahead of the delivery of new Western weapons, although the U.K. cast doubt on the prospects for a major Russian offensive.
The General Staff of Ukraine’s armed forces said Russia was regrouping and attacking on five fronts in the eastern Donetsk and Luhansk regions, as part of a wider offensive anticipated by Kyiv and its Western allies.
If the Russians start gobbling up huge chunks of new territory in Ukraine, there will inevitably be a very strong response from the western powers.
And that will bring us even closer to nuclear war.
The Russians can see the writing on the wall, and so they are starting to fix up bomb shelters all over the nation…
Bomb shelters across Russia are undergoing systematic inspections and repairs following a Kremlin order to upgrade the country’s crumbling Soviet-era infrastructure, according to current and former officials who spoke to The Moscow Times.
Many of Russia’s thousands of bunkers, reinforced cellars and other safe hideouts have been mothballed for decades. But as the war in Ukraine drags on, local authorities appear to be spending hundreds of millions of rubles to again make them fit for habitation.
The Russians have thousands upon thousands of bomb shelters that could be used in the event of a nuclear conflict.
So what do we have for our own citizens?
If you live in a targeted area when the nukes start flying, you will want to say your prayers because your time will be up.
Sadly, this entire war with Russia could have been avoided so easily. A tentative peace deal was ready to go last April, but the western powers killed it…
But the negotiations ultimately failed after more Western pressure. Boris Johnson visited Kyiv in April 2022, urging Zelensky not to negotiate with Russia. According to a report from Ukrainska Pravda, he said even if Ukraine was ready to sign a deal with Russia, Kyiv’s Western backers were not.
Later in April, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said there were some NATO countries that wanted to prolong the war in Ukraine. “After the talks in Istanbul, we did not think that the war would take this long … But, following the NATO foreign ministers’ meeting, it was the impression that… there are those within the NATO member states that want the war to continue, let the war continue and Russia gets weaker. They don’t care much about the situation in Ukraine,” Cavusoglu said.
Now we stand on the brink of the unthinkable, and we are almost out of exit ramps.
Thanks to our very foolish leaders, we could soon find ourselves fighting Russia and China simultaneously.
Sadly, most Americans have absolutely no idea that we are racing toward oblivion.
Most people just assume that our leaders know exactly what they are doing and that they have everything under control.
Unfortunately, the truth is that they have no idea what they are doing and I believe that this will become exceedingly clear as 2023 rolls along.
Prophecy Update Videos
Must Watch Vide
· Red Dawn? Could War Be On The Horizon? – Pastor Brandon Holthaus and Pablo Frascini
· Prophecy Update: The Call To Meaning In Life - Part 2 – Pastor Brandon Holthaus
· Twelve Amazing Predictions About the Last Days That Are Being Fulfilled! – Pastor Tom Hughes & Don Stewart
· TECHNOLOGY is CHANGING and this is CRAZY!!! – Pastor James Kaddis & Monkey Werx
· This is a Wake Up Call. The Rapture is Soon – Watchman River Tom
· The Luciferian Agenda | J.B. Hixson & Mondo Gonzales
· The SIGNIFICANCE of the RED HEIFERS | Guest: Mondo Gonzales
· Can You Be Lied Into Hell? – Pastor Jack Hibbs
Revelation 6: A shattered universe and a time of unprecedented terror - By Mark Creech - https://www.christianpost.com/voices/revelation-6-a-shattered-universe-and-a-time-of-terror.html
Recently, there was an article in the New York Post titled: “Nostradamus Predictions for 2023: An Antichrist Arrives, World War III and the Monarchy Dies.” The author, Reda Wigle, explained that Nostradamus’ popularity had endured the centuries since he wrote Les Prophéties in 1555. The book contains his predictions as far into the future as AD 3797.
Wigle sarcastically notes that no one seems to grip us “with grim quite like Nostradamus.” His prophecies foretell wars, pestilence, natural disasters, civil unrest, political assassinations, and other sunny stuffs. The seer has been “credited with foretelling the Great Fire of London, Hitler’s rise to power, the September 11, 2001 attacks, and the COVID-19 pandemic, to name a few.” So, people are naturally curious, says Wigle, “what fury and hellfire lay in store.”
There is, however, one fundamental distinction between the predictions of a clairvoyant like Nostradamus and a genuine prophet of God. The prophet of God always gets it right. His prophecies always come to pass because he’s getting his information straight from the Lord. Wigle readily admits Nostradamus’ predictions, more often than not, “muddily miss the mark.”
In The New Evidence that Demands a Verdict, apologist Josh McDowell says:
“Throughout the New Testament, the apostles appealed to two areas of the life of Jesus of Nazareth to establish his Messiahship. One was the resurrection, and the other was the fulfillment of messianic prophecy. The Old Testament, written over a one-thousand-year period, contains nearly three-hundred references to the coming Messiah. All of these were fulfilled in Jesus Christ.”
The prophets who spoke of the coming Messiah, the world’s Savior, got their information directly from on high. The fact that each of their predictions concerning him was fulfilled establishes their credentials as true prophets of God.
In Revelation chapter 6, the apostle John, another genuine prophet of God, who tells of the Second Coming of the Messiah, predicts the world will be overwhelmed with mass deception, war, hunger, disease, Christian martyrdom, and colossal cataclysmic disturbances before Christ establishes his earthly kingdom. John writes:
“I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood. Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind. The sky was rolled up like a scroll, and all of the mountains and islands were moved from their places.
“Then everyone — the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the wealthy, the powerful, and every slave and free person — all hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, ‘Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to survive?'” (Revelation 6:12-17).
This time is one of universal terror. In what has been called The Olivet Discourse, Jesus instructed his disciples regarding this day, saying:
“There will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again” (Matthew 24:21). Many Bible scholars have called these days “The Great Tribulation.”
Thomas Ice, who has written extensively on The End Times, provides a good summary of the Bible’s teaching on The Tribulation. He writes:
“The Tribulation in Bible prophecy is the period of time that begins with the signing of a covenant between Israel and the Antichrist [this is the rider on the white horse] and ends seven years later at the second coming of Jesus Christ. The most extensive biblical comments on the Tribulation are found in the writings of John, specifically in Revelation 6-19. In these chapters, John provides a detailed exposition of the Tribulation days.
“Daniel’s ‘70 weeks,’ prophesied in Daniel 9:24-27, are the framework within which the Tribulation or the 70th week occurs. The seven-year period of Daniel’s 70th week provides the time span with which a whole host of descriptives are associated. Some of those descriptive terms include Tribulation, Great Tribulation, Day of the Lord, Day of Wrath, Day of Distress, Day of Trouble, Time of Jacob’s trouble, Day of Darkness and Gloom, and the Wrath of the Lamb.”
Some Christians maintain these passages are not to be taken literally and only apply to a time shortly after Jesus’ death and resurrection. More specifically, the sacking of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 AD.
However, this view seems seriously weakened by Jesus’ statement, which says the trouble of this period will be unlike “any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again” (Matthew 24:21).
The fall of Jerusalem was indeed a terrible time. Unquestionably, Jesus’ words foreshadowed the destruction of that holy city, and figuratively speaking, what happened in some ways matches Jesus’ prophecy in Matthew 24:1-25. Except, since Jerusalem’s devastation, much worse things have happened.
The time described appears to be a future stage that is global in impact. John says there will be a tremendous earthquake, a darkening of the sun and moon, the moon turns as red as blood, the stars fall, the heavens roll up like a scroll, and tremendous geological movements and disruptions occur.
Other passages of the Bible corroborate these same predictions. (Amos 8:8; Ezekiel 38:19; Joel 2:10; Haggai 2:6; Amos 8:9; Isaiah 13:10; 50:3; Ezekiel 32:7; Joel 2:31; Matthew 24:29; Mark 13:24; Luke 23:45; Isaiah 13:13; 34:4; Jeremiah 4:24; Nahum 1:5).
These passages describe an impending age of unprecedented trepidation and horror. It is so terrifying; Jesus said people’s hearts would fail them for fear (Luke 21:26).
There are several plausible ways these events might take place. Some biblical writers and teachers reason a full nuclear exchange could create much of what’s expressed. The falling of the stars might be a meteor shower.
John Phillips, in Exploring Revelation, correctly contends there is no reason not to take the Revelation record literally. “Drastic changes in the heavens could result in earthquakes and drastic changes in the topography of the planet,” he says.
Nevertheless, Phillips also insists, “It is just as possible that what we have here is symbolic and depicts a total collapse of the establishment. The earthquake suggests that everything stable in society will be shaken. The disasters of the sun, the moon, and the stars suggest the downfall or the plunging into confusion of all governing bodies. The moving of the islands and the mountains indicates tremendous changes in constituted government.”
In Lectures on the Revelation, H.A. Ironside says that the stars falling from heaven indicate “the downfall and apostasy of great religious leaders, the bright lights in the ecclesiastical heavens.”
He says the stars in the first part of Revelation signified the messengers, the pastors of the churches. And,
“[s]o it would seem clear that we are to understand the symbol in the same sense here. After the true Church is caught up to meet the Lord in the air [the Rapture], there will be a vast host of unconverted ecclesiastics left behind,” says Ironside. “Thousands of church dignitaries, Protestant and Romanist, who, though looked upon as guides in things spiritual, shall be manifested as utterly bereft of divine life – professional clergymen, who despite their pretensions and exalted calling, are simply natural men intruding into spiritual things … These are the stars who will be hurled from their places of power and eminence in that awful day of the wrath of the Lamb, and who, apostatizing from the last vestiges of Christianity, will soon become leaders in the worship of Antichrist.”
Something of this nature has already happened, and it will happen again but in a more significant way.
Richard Wurmbrand, who for 14 years suffered in a communist prison for his faithful leadership as a pastor in communist Romania, gave a chilling account of what church leaders did when the communists came to power:
“The communist convened a congress of all Christian bodies in our parliament. There were 4,000 priests, pastors, and ministers of all denominations. 4,000 priests and pastors chose Joseph Stalin as the honorary president of this congress. At the same time, he was president of the World Movement of the Godless and a mass murderer of Christians. One after another, bishops and pastors arose in our parliament building and declared that communism and Christianity are fundamentally the same and could coexist. One minister after another said words of praise for communism and assured the new government of the loyalty of the Church” (From the book, Tortured for Christ by Wurmbrand).
John concludes that, ultimately, no one is exempt from the judgment of the Almighty. It doesn’t matter if one is exceedingly rich and powerful or terribly poor and without influence; every life outside of faith in Jesus Christ will be weighed in the balance. All of the unsaved will be found wanting and see God’s face of righteous fury. On that day, no matter where people still living in sin choose to run and hide, they will not escape him.
All these prophecies concerning Christ’s return will come to pass, and not even one will fail. The Psalmist instructs on how to prepare:
“Submit to God’s royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities — for his anger flares up in an instant. But what joy for all who take refuge in him!” (Psalm 2:12).
What Do Third Temple Preparations Mean For Christians? – By Tim Moore - https://harbingersdaily.com/what-do-third-temple-preparations-mean-for-christians/
Prophetic circles are abuzz about the significance of the red heifer mentioned in Numbers 19. The excitement centers on the fact that five solid red heifers were bred in America and flown to Israel in late 2022. They will be examined when they are two years and a day old. If one of them is found to be suitable, it would be sacrificed.
Rabbinical tradition (think Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof) holds that once a red heifer is killed and its ashes collected, the priesthood can be restored, and the third temple can be built. Since cows are very much a part of the created order, it is appropriate to consider this as a natural “sign.”
Many Christians who have visited Israel know that the Temple Institute has been planning and preparing to rebuild the temple for some time. It already has various implements that will be used in a rebuilt temple. You can see the beautiful menorah crafted for that purpose in Quarter Square in the Old City of Jerusalem — funded by a Ukrainian Jew and estimated to be worth millions of dollars.
In Number 19, the Lord told Moses and Aaron to sacrifice an unblemished red heifer (a young female cow that has never been pregnant, yoked, or milked) as an ordinance of purification.
Zealous Jews who long for the temple to be rebuilt want to fulfill the “lasting ordinance” of the red heifer in the Old Testament — which initially involves a humble cow. Some of them are motivated by sincere religious zeal, while others merely want to reclaim the location that is central to Jewish identity and national pride, much like the zealots of Jesus’ time.
The prophetic buzz focuses on the hope that these red heifers might be a sign that Israel is on the cusp of rebuilding its temple.
The Temple, the Temple, the Temple
Christians recognize that the temple will in fact be rebuilt after the Jews sign a peace treaty with the Antichrist. That temple will become the center of Jewish national and religious identity for 3½ years, even though their initial impetus will not be to worship Jesus as the Messiah. Jews who believe in Jesus right now will be raptured, while others will place their faith in Him during the Tribulation. We know that 144,000 Jewish witnesses — or evangelists — will proclaim the Gospel during that horrific period.
Some Christians eagerly support the goal of rebuilding the temple. For instance, the farmer who bred the five red heifers in Texas is a Christian motivated to help the Jewish people prepare to rebuild their temple as prophesied. Still, we long for and worship a Person, not a place. With that in mind, perhaps we can gain perspective on the third if we consider the first two.
King David was inspired to build God a temple to replace the tent where the Ark of the Covenant dwelled. Nathan initially affirmed that inclination, but then returned with a word from God. The LORD asked rhetorically, “…did I speak a word with one of the tribes of Israel, which I commanded to shepherd My people Israel, saying, ‘Why have you not built Me a house of cedar?’” (2 Samuel 7:7, repeated in 1 Chronicles 17:6). His clear insinuation was that He had not demanded a temple of wood and stone, but rather hearts that were fully devoted to Him.
Samuel established this same truth when he said, “Has the LORD as much delight in burnt sacrifices as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams” (1 Samuel 15:22).
Still, God did honor David’s desire to build for Him a temple although He did not allow David himself to build it. Solomon built the first temple. Later, God took offense when the exiles who returned from Babylon neglected the building of the second temple, not because He lacked for a dwelling, but because their attitude reflected hearts that were far from Him.
The second temple was eventually completed and later made larger and grander by the great builder, Herod. In terms of official endorsement, however, Jesus did not heap praise on the structure of the temple itself or endorse Herod’s work. Instead, He honored its intended purpose as a “house of prayer” (Matthew 21:13). Recalling the full text of Isaiah’s prophecy, Jesus cited God’s promise: “Even [foreigners] I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; for My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples” (Isaiah 56:7).
So, regarding the temple, God’s official endorsement or gracious acceptance depends entirely on the motive of the people doing the building and the sacrificing. If they seek to please and serve the LORD, then their inclination to worship God will be honored as David’s was and the Holy Spirit will draw them to believing faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The same could be inferred about the role of a red heifer. Anyone who thinks that a building or a cow will be sufficient to appease our holy God apart from the Gospel is as deceived as those who cried out, “the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD” in Jeremiah’s day (Jeremiah 7:4).
The God of Talking Donkeys and Red Cows…
God has incorporated humble animals to fulfill His purpose throughout human history. He made garments of skin to cover Adam and Eve’s nakedness (Genesis 3:21), opened the mouth of a donkey carrying a pagan prophet (Numbers 22:27-30), appointed a great fish and a lowly worm to teach Jonah eternal lessons (Jonah 1:17 and 4:7), and granted the foal of a donkey the honor of bearing Jesus into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:2-6). He will return to earth mounted on a white horse (Revelation 20:11). And soon, a cow will once again play a mysterious role in the protocols ordained by God.
In the end, we know that a red heifer will be sacrificed and the third temple will be built. In the fullness of time, those pre-seen historic events will give way to a time of Great Tribulation for the Jewish people. Only when they have come to the end of themselves will they cry out, Baruch Haba B’shem Adonai — “Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of the LORD!” Then Jesus Christ will return to earth in glory and power, ascend the mountain of the LORD, and reign from the throne of David.
…And the Lamb and Lion
While preparations for the third temple may be underway, I believe it will not actually be constructed until after the Church is removed from the world at the Rapture and the Antichrist is revealed. And, although the red heifer is significant for what it portends, the third temple will not secure forgiveness of sins through a reconstituted sacrificial system. As Hebrews 10:4 recognizes, “…it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.” But we know that God’s prophetic Word will be fulfilled and that in the end the Jews will look upon the perfect Sacrifice and weep over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn (Zechariah 12:10).
There is no question that God works in ways far beyond our comprehension and that He inspires individual Christians to serve Him faithfully. Some will support Jewish efforts to fulfill the prophecies outlined in Scripture. That was true a century ago when Christian Zionists avidly supported the Jewish effort to return to the Promised Land and reestablish a home and a nation. Christians do not believe Israel represents a separate means of salvation apart from our Jewish Messiah, but we take seriously God’s admonition to bless His chosen people.
So, while I am fascinated by all the prophetic events that are swirling around us today and converging as never before — including news of a red heifer — I am not fixated on any of them individually. Instead, I am watching and waiting and listening for “a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God,” knowing that soon and very soon our Blessed Hope is coming for His Bride.
That joy-filled expectation leads to my appreciation for the Lamb and the Lion — two metaphorical references to our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Daily Jot: Stupidocrisy: Health care agendas - Bill Wilson – www.dailyjot.com
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is investigating the over-the-counter eyecare product EzriCare Artificial Tears and is recommending it be discontinued immediately until the investigation is completed. CDC said in a January 20 notice, “Patient outcomes include permanent vision loss resulting from ocular infection, hospitalization, and death of one patient with bloodstream infection… CDC recommends that clinicians and patients immediately discontinue the use of EzriCare Artificial Tears until the epidemiological investigation and laboratory analyses are complete.” The CDC, in justifying its recommendation, said it had identified over 50 cases in 11 states. Why is this small recall so important to you?
As of January 27, the CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VARS) reports 931,816 adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccines in the United States since December 2020. This compares with 798,671 for ALL other vaccines since 1990. There were 16,717 deaths reported from the COVID-19 vaccines since December 2020 compared with 5,504 deaths from all other vaccines since 1990. This number of deaths from the COVID-19 vaccines in three years is more than 300% of the number of deaths for ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED in 13 years. The CDC itself says that the VAERS reporting system is widely underreported, “Underreporting” is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS” and cautions that there are other factors that can cause death that may or may not be related to the vaccines.
The mainstream media has done its best to discredit the VAERS numbers often repeating the CDC’s warning that “These coincidences make it difficult to know whether a particular adverse event resulted from a medical condition or from a vaccination.” They also cite “experts” that downplay the veracity of the VAERS reporting system. Notwithstanding, CDC’s own published data gives the system its credibility. It does not account for the 40% or higher increase in “excess deaths” occurring in the 18-64 age range, which OneAmerica Insurance CEO Scott Davidson reports is higher than a one-in-200-year catastrophe. Indeed, peer-reviewed studies are showing strokes, heart problems and deaths, even among healthy athletes, months after the COVID vaccinations and boosters. Any way you cut it, these vaccines are problematic.
So how is it that the CDC demands discontinuation of a product it suspects caused some 50 cases of bacterial infection in 11 states and one death, and it continues to say the COVID vaccines are safe and effective given reports of thousands of deaths? Socialized medicine and political agendas. In 1961, future president Ronald Reagan said, “One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a people has been by way of medicine. It’s very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project, most people are a little reluctant to oppose anything that suggests medical care for people who possibly can’t afford it.” As Christ warned in Matthew 24:4, “Take heed that no man deceive you.” Your health care is being used to advance agendas and it’s worse than…say it with me…Stupidocrisy.
Daily Devotion: The Most Unlikely Spiritual Awakening - by Greg Laurie – www.harvest.org
Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me. —Jonah 1:2
https://harvest.org/resources/devotion/the-most-unlikely-spiritual-awakening/ - Listen
One of the largest spiritual awakenings in human history swept one of the most wicked cities ever, the city of Nineveh.
The people of Nineveh were so bad that they effectively stunk to high heaven. The first chapter of Jonah tells us, “Now the word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, ‘Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me’” (verses 1–2 NKJV).
We could translate the phrase “their wickedness has come up before Me” to say, “Their wickedness has reached the highest pitch.”
The Ninevites’ cruelty was legendary. Historical records include graphic accounts of how they treated their captives. When the Ninevites plundered a city, they burned children alive, tortured adults, and even skinned people and hung their skin on the walls. They built monuments out of the skulls of those they beheaded.
We can see why the city stunk to high heaven.
Nineveh was the capital of Assyria, a superpower of the day. With the strongest military power, Assyria had essentially ruled the world for two hundred years. But things were about to change. A more powerful military was about to overtake Nineveh and Assyria. Effectively the days of this nation were numbered.
Every nation’s days are numbered. We know this historically. Every nation has a moment when it is born and a moment when it dies—or is diminished dramatically. And that is true for the United States of America.
We know that judgment is coming. It is only a matter of time. So, let’s pray that God will send at least one more spiritual awakening to our nation before judgment comes. If God could bring a mighty revival in Nineveh, then certainly He could do the same for the United States.
PROPHECY UPDATE NEWS HEADLINES
Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines
HEADLINES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
TRACKING BIBLE PROPHECY
· U.S. asked Israel and PA to "pause" certain actions in West Bank and at UN
· Netanyahu rejects Biden admin call to 'pause' Judea and Samaria construction
· Coalition party vows settlement building will continue, despite US request for pause
· Israel-Palestine Escalation Bears 'Unhappy Resemblance' to Days Before Second Intifada, CIA Director Says
· Gun permits said to spike since terror attack, Ben Gvir's order to expedite process
· Bill to restore Deri as minister by disempowering High Court submitted to Knesset
· In petition, leading academics warn judicial shakeup will harm Israel's security
· Protest leaders call for worker strikes on Monday against judicial overhaul
· Joe Rogan Slammed for Saying Jews Are 'Into Money'
· Ukraine Replaces Defense Minister amid Corruption Scandal
· Ukraine's defense ministry in turmoil as Russia readies offensive
· Fire breaks out at factory providing drones to Ukraine in Latvia
· Top Putin Ally Says He 'Will Not Hide' Intention to Invade Poland Anymore
· Russia: NATO Involvement in Ukraine Threatens 'Unpredictable' Escalation
· US warship operates in Black Sea in first instance since Russian invasion of Ukraine
· U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for Peace, Understanding in a World of Conflict
· The US military says China now has more ICBM launchers than it does, but the US still has the nuclear edge
· 'If China Threatens Our Sovereignty, We Will Act': Biden in State of the Union
· China spy balloon episode a Sputnik learning moment for America, black eye for Pentagon
· What's Going On? US Military Now Says There Were Six China Spy Balloons Spotted During Trump Years - But No One Was Notified
· Pentagon's Latest Lie: We Did Not Detect Balloons Over US During Trump Years It Was the Intel Community Who Saw Them - And Then Did Not Notify Their Leadership
· GOP Rep. Greene seeks probe on why Trump not told about previous spy balloons
· Schumer on China Spy Balloon That Soared Over Nuclear Silos: Biden Was Calm, Calculated and Effective and Did the Right Thing
· US military releases images of Chinese spy balloon recovery
· China Demands Return of Surveillance Balloon Shot Down by US Military
· China refused call with Pentagon after F-22 shot down spy flight
· Costa Rica Says China Apologized for Second Alleged Spy Balloon Breaching Airspace
· House Intelligence member implores corporate America to untether from China to aid US security
· U.S. is 'absolutely' behind on supply chain independence from China, Biden advisor says
· House panel on China economy: 'Single greatest threat to America's global standing'
· China, Saudia Arabia, Oman and Turkey gave millions to University of Delaware after creation of Biden Institute
· Chinese Nationals Have Bought Thousands of Acres of Strategically Located U.S. Farmland
· Virginia lawmakers support banning 'foreign adversaries' from buying farmland
· America 2023: Joe Biden to Welcome Communist Brazilian Leader Lula de Silva to White House After Supporting Him in Disputed Presidential Election
· UK PM Rishi Sunak overhauls government departments after bumpy 100 days in power
· Former UK PM Liz Truss is blaming the left-wing 'economic establishment' for ousting her
· Third day of strikes and protests held in France over Macron pension plan
· Fed's Powell: Slowing inflation will "probably be bumpy"
· Manchin calls for bipartisan debt ceiling talks: 'We're writing checks our children can't cash'
· Ex-CIA Insider: 'Biden Just Signed the U.S. Dollar's Death Warrant'
· Trump responds: Biden leading US to 'brink of World War III,' vows to reverse 'disasters' if elected in 2024
· First Lady Jill Biden, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff Kiss Ahead of Biden State of the Union
· Kevin McCarthy: 'I Don't Believe in the Theatrics of Tearing up Speeches'
· Biden SOTU gaffes: Calls Majority Leader Chuck Schumer the 'minority' leader
· Biden Honors Paul Pelosi During SOTU, Blames January 6 and Trump for Attack at His Home
· Biden uses SOTU speech to push MAGA style policies on infrastructure, manufacturing, jobs
· 5 Times Republicans Couldn't Stop Heckling During Biden's State Of The Union Speech
· 'It's Your Fault': Andy Ogles Shouts at Biden for Fentanyl Deaths During SOTU
· You Lie! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To 'Sunset' Social Security And Medicare
· Fact Check: Joe Biden Inaccurately Claims Republicans Want Social Security Cuts
· Elise Stefanik Renames Biden's State of the Union as the 'State of Crisis'
· Sarah Sanders' Republican Rebuttal: 'The Choice Is Between Normal or Crazy'
· Sanders' GOP Response: Dems Follow 'False Idols' as Americans Lose Freedoms
· Mike Lindell melts down as Ron DeSantis hosts Dominion lawyer: 'He is showing his true colors!'
· Breach at Air Force One base under investigation
· Sen. Josh Hawley wants to create a legal age to be allowed on social media
· Elon Musk Identifies Dangerous Player in US Government Censorship and Media Manipulation - Obscure Agency Called the GEC
· Scammers Targeted Seniors with 36 Million Fake Medicare Robocalls in January
· Microsoft bakes ChatGPT-like tech into search engine Bing
· Developers Created AI to Generate Police Sketches. Experts Are Horrified. Police forensics is already plagued by human biases. Experts say AI will make it even worse.
· Meteor gives brilliant green flash as it explodes over Arkansas
· Turkey turns down Elon Musk's offer to activate SpaceX Starlink in the country after deadly earthquake, report says
· Turkey Strikes Syrian Kurds as Earthquake Recovery Continues
· Syria: Assad forces bombed areas hit by earthquake hours after disaster
· Thousands Dead In Turkey, Syria Quake: "We Thought It Was The Apocalypse"
· Rescuers Dig Through Rubble as Turkey-Syria Quake Death Toll Passes 7,800
· Turkey-Syria Quake Death Toll Could Top 20,000, WHO Official Says
· Thousands of earthquake victims face prolonged cold stretch in Turkey, Syria
· Aid to quake-hit Syria slowed by sanctions, war divisions
· In first, Israel poised to officially partake in Syrian relief efforts following deadly quake
· 'We'll do our best to save lives': IDF rescue delegation arrives in southern Turkey
· IDF to set up field hospital in Turkey to treat injured in earthquake
· Chief Rabbi of Turkey Issues Prayer for Victims of Catastrophic Earthquakes
· Head of tiny Jewish community in Turkey's Antakya feared dead; Torah scrolls saved
· 2,500-year-old Turkish Synagogue Damaged in Earthquake
· A Turkish castle that withstood centuries of invasions is damaged in the earthquake
· UNESCO sounds alarm over earthquake damage to Turkey, Syria heritage sites
· Cracks in the Ataturk Dam after earthquakes
· 5.4 magnitude earthquake hits eastern Turkey
· 5.4 magnitude earthquake hits near Lata, Solomon Islands
· 5.4 magnitude earthquake hits near Sincik, Turkey
· 5.4 magnitude earthquake hits near Colonia, Micronesia
· 5.3 magnitude earthquake hits near Goksun, Turkey
· 5.3 magnitude earthquake hits near Severo-Kuril'sk, Russia
· 5.2 magnitude earthquake hits near Colonia, Micronesia
· 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Goksun, Turkey
· 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits the northern Mid-Atlantic Ridge
· Minor 3.5 earthquake reported in Jerusalem, West Bank after devastation in Turkey, Syria
· California hasn't seen a catastrophic earthquake recently. But 'quiet' period won't last
· Sabancaya volcano in Peru erupts to 23,000ft
· Popocateptl volcano in Mexico erupts to 23,000ft
· Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 22,000ft
· Ruiz volcano in Colombia erupts to 20,000ft
· Chikurachki volcano in the Kuril Islands erupts to 17,000ft
· Fuego volcano in Guatemala erupts to 15,000ft
· Santa Maria volcano in Guatemala erupts to 15,000ft
· Ebeko volcano in the Kuril Islands erupts to 15,000ft
· Kerinci volcano in Indonesia erupts to 13,000ft
· Series of destructive landslides in Peru claim at least 40 lives, destroy 200 homes
· An 'inland tsunami': 15 million people are at risk from catastrophic glacial lake outbursts, researchers find
· Climate alarmism is 'robbing' students of hope, ambition, earth science professor says
· BlackRock sustainability chief Bodnar to join Bezos Earth Fund - memo
· Lettuce and Melons: New Vegan Dairy Sources Move to Make Cows Obsolete
· Laptop battery fire forces United flight to land, hospitalizes 4
· Judge strikes down federal gun control law, second major loss for Biden admin in less than a week
· SOTU: Biden Pushes 'Assault Weapons' Ban in Response to Pistol Attack
· Town elects man mayor day after he's assassinated amid violent crime wave in Ecuador
· AOC Uses Hunter's Drug Abuse as Defense Against GOP Probes into Wire Fraud, Tax Evasion
· Marjorie Taylor Greene yelled 'close the border' when Biden mentioned fentanyl at SOTU address
· Border chief: Mexican cartels are using drones to spot law enforcement locations
· Border patrol unmasks plan to release illegal migrants en masse into U.S. communities
· New York Taxpayers Give $2.1 Billion to Illegal Immigrants with Large Sums Lining Pockets of Landlords
· GOP reps spar with Oversight Dems at border hearing over 'white nationalist' claim
· New York mandates city employees to participate in critical race theory-inspired training, report
· CBS Quietly Deletes Grammy Tweet Saying 'We Are Ready to Worship' Satanic Sam Smith Performance
· Belgian Police Detain 25 in Chinese Sex Trafficking Probe
· The Cut: Inside 'Rampant Culture of Sex' at ABCNEWS
· Rise of the post-truth sex tape: Deepfake pornography is making women's online lives even more frightening
· They released a sex video to shame and silence her. She's one of many women in Myanmar doxxed and abused on Telegram by supporters of the military
· Feds' child porn sweep on Telegram app leads to arrest of Chicago man, more than a dozen others
· Trump reshares Truth Social post accusing DeSantis of drinking with underaged girls
· With 'Trans Refuge' Bills, Blue States Identify as Safe Havens for LGBTQ Youth
· Trans Lives Matter occupies Oklahoma capitol to protest bill criminalizing genital mutilation of minors
· Catholic high school student arrested after suspension for opposing transgender ideology
· Charles Silverstein, who helped delist homosexuality as mental illness, dies at 87
· Woke Church Of England To Consider "Gender-Neutral" God
· LGBT Brazilians compete in country's first drag king contest
· A federal judge mocks the Supreme Court on abortion - A Democratic federal judge suggests that banning abortion violates the 13th Amendment's prohibition on "involuntary servitude"
· Democrats Ditch the US Flags and Wear "Abortion" Pins Instead to SOTU Address
· Anti-Abortion Activist 'Pro-Life Spider-Man' Scales Phoenix Skyscraper, Shocks Super Bowl Visitors
· German Doctors Are Attempting to Reverse Death and Resurrect Humans
· Chinese Scientist Who Claims to Have Gene Edited Babies Confirms Starting Beijing Lab
· At least 35 dead from mysterious meningitis outbreak in Mexico
· Why scientists are worried about bird flu - Researchers are sounding the alarm about cases of avian influenza in mammals
· The fungal threat to human health is growing in a warmer, wetter, sicker world
· Experimental Vaccine Would Be the First to Fight Off Fungi
· Fauci Charging Up To $100K For Speeches - Gets Called Out: "Money Laundering"
· Fauci paper suggests feds knew COVID vaccines were doomed from the start: 'Decidedly suboptimal'
· Michigan Lawmakers Demand Accountability for Pfizer "Gain of Function," Fascist Partnership with Feds and Lamestream Media after Project Veritas Report
· Leaked Pfizer Document Shows Embattled Employee From Project Veritas Videos Is Still Employed, Warns Against More 'Anti-Science' Stings
· Who sponsored the Grammys 2023? Pfizer backlash erupts on Twitter in wake of satanic controversy
· Evidence-based medicine publisher held up mask meta-study because it lacked 'right answer': author
· President Biden Claims 'We Have Broken COVID's Grip on Us' After Pushing Mask and Vax Mandates
· Georgia Senate votes to block COVID-19 vaccine requirements at schools, government agencies
· Pastor facing 10 years in prison for preaching at Canada trucker blockade protesting vaccine mandates
FROM THE HEART
Let Us Make the Short Time We have Left,
Count for ALL of Eternity!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED THROUGH THIS MINISTRY, THEN WE ASK THAT YOU WOULD PLEASE REMEMBER PROPHECY UPDATE IN YOUR GIVING - WE ARE TRULY, TRULY, THANKFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT
WORTHY OF YOUR SUPPORT?
One of the most reliable ways to determine if a ministry is worthy of your financial support is to examine its fruits. If Prophecy Update is keeping you informed, and if that information inspires you, and causes you to draw closer to the Lord, if Prophecy Update equips you with valuable information and knowledge to share with and encourage other believers, and open the eyes of non-believers, and if Prophecy Update keeps you connected to current events relating to Bible Prophecy, then you are partaking of the fruit produced through this ministry. None of this would be possible without the Lords blessings and your support. I believe where the Lord guides, the Lord provides, and most of the time He provides through the willing and generous hearts of believers just like you and me.
Humbly Seek Your Support
Prophecy Update has no corporate sponsors. This ministry is paid for and prayed for by readers and supporters. Without your support, there would be no Prophecy Update, Please pray about becoming a monthly supporter - thanks!
If ever there was a time to invest in God's Kingdom, it's now!
What on earth are you doing for Heaven's Sake?
"Share in the Blessings and Rewards that will last Forever!"
"Folks, it's all beginning to unravel. America is in more danger of falling than at any time in its history. But I believe Bible prophecy predicts this very decline. From this point on, we believers have to get serious. We are going to face discouragement, disillusionment and, most certainly, persecution in the time between now and the Rapture. But don't be discouraged or disillusioned. The coming turmoil will provide us unrivaled opportunities to share the good news of the Gospel. So be ready to share your faith and your hope with those who need Christ. We still have time to reap a great harvest of souls for God's kingdom!" - Hal Lindsey
1) We need your prayers!- We proclaim the Truth of the Word of God and we are under constant spiritual and sometimes even physical attack.
2) We need your encouragement!- We need to hear from you, let us know how the Lord is blessing you through this ministry so that we can share it with others.
3) We need your input! - If you have a prophetic article or story or if there is a news related item we missed, let us know.
4) We need your financial support!- To put it quite simply, without your support, there would be no Prophecy Update.
I ask that you would prayerfully consider partnering with us to get the Word out and keep the world informed. Remember, your gift, no matter how small, does make a difference! You will be helping to touch lives, around the world, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, thanks to the internet your generosity carries a global impact! - Thanks!
Our Prayer for You- "Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else." 2 Corinthians 9:10-13
If you have been blessed by Prophecy Update and would like to help support this ministry financially. You can make a secure donation online by going to:
Or write us at:
P.O. Box 40516
Bakersfield, CA 93384-0516
We are very pleased to offer all our readers this FREE download on Bible Prophecy from the Evangelical Bible College of Western Australia - Just download and enjoy and be blessed! Feel free to share it with all your friends and family members.
Click below to download!
"AS YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING"
If You Died Today, Would You Go To Heaven?
Find out, visit:
How to know God
DID YOU KNOW?
You can submit an article, leave a comment or praise report at email:
Maranatha! (Lord Come Quickly)
"On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand, All other ground is sinking sand."
"Let Us make the short time we have left count for all eternity!"