Through the Looking Glass – Pete Garcia - https://www.rev310.com/2020/11/through-the-looking-glass
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” The Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland
From a faux-impeachment to a CCP-spawned pandemic; from Murder Hornets to massive wildfires; from numerous hurricanes to anarchy and riots; from historic Mid-East peace initiatives to one of the craziest election heists ever seen in American history. The year 2020 will definitely go down in the books as one of the most bizarre, topsy-turvy years on record. Most people (believers and non-believers alike) have been scratching their collective heads trying to make sense of all this. All I can say is that this has been 100 years in the making, and promises to lead to one, inescapable conclusion- the Rapture of the Church, and the world’s coming appointment with divine judgment.
Since the founding of our nation in 1776, our nation has undergone several, significant turning points that have shaped the course of our nation’s destiny. This means had the U.S., gone in the wrong direction, our nation would have never survived. Fair to say, our nation has been under assault by our adversary the Devil, since before its inception, and he has been relentless.
The Revolutionary War was the result of our declaration of independence from the world’s superpower at the time. Great Britain, then led by the “mad” King George III, who, either he or his enablers, hardened their hearts against their subject’s pleas for liberty. This led to armed conflict, where thousands lost their freedoms, their livelihood, and even their lives. Satan attempted to strangle this baby republic in its cradle, only to see the church rise up and galvanize the citizens against tyrannical rule.
The next major turning point was the Civil War, America’s bloodiest conflict. This war happened when a Republican Union led by a newly elected president, Abraham Lincoln, fought against the pro-slavery Democrats (the Confederates) attempt to secede and form their own nation. Brother fought against brother over the issue of human slavery, costing this nation nearly 700,000 American lives.
The next two events were World War I (the Great War) and World War II (the Good War). While the US survived the aforementioned events, it did so at great costs. World Wars I and II were no exception. Our history presents us with the view that World War II was fought by the greatest generation, against the greatest evil, and winning the greatest victory. However, we did not come out of this war the same as we went into it.
The Civil War changed us from These United States to The United States, which was/is a subtle yet powerful distinction. Similarly, World War I changed us from being merely those distant cousins from across the pond to new actors on the world’s stage. World War II changed us from being merely actors on the world stage, into the world’s premier superpower. The spoils of victory here were and are still self-evident. Our victory gave us global prestige, economic dominance, and military superiority. History tells us the United States and her allies decisively won World War II; but did we really win? Moreover, what did we lose in this victory? How does this play out today in the 21st century, and what does it mean in this contentious election year of 2020?
The answer is both maddeningly simple, yet, intentionally complicated.
Simple: With our victory, we lost our sense of American Exceptionalism.
Intentionally complicated: We spent the next seventy-years heavily investing ourselves in globalism by way of endless nation-building to combat the spread of communism. We oversaw the rise of the military-industrial complex, and we justified it by declaring a Cold War against the Soviet Union. This inevitably led to speeding the rise of increasingly frightening technologies that will one day enslave humanity. This technology led to the rise of extremely powerful and wealthy multinational conglomerates, which began spreading its ties around the world like an impossibly complicated spider web. In other words, the waters got muddied.
However, let me back up a second. By the late 18th-century, the American and French Revolutions (followed by numerous others) had influenced much of the European elite that it was perhaps time to sunset monarchial rule. Although Europe has kept their royal families even until today, the true political power began to shift toward nationalist governments by the middle of the 19th-century. This, along with the Industrial Revolution, began to play itself out as a time of great turmoil, as nations jockeyed to become the number one military power. This escalation and overconfidence in the industrial arms race was a large reason why Europeans were so quick to rush into World War I.
In early 1914, though, it seemed almost impossible that Britain and France would go to war with Germany to defend Russia against Austria-Hungary over a dispute with Serbia. Yet by June 28, war moved straight from impossible to inevitable — without ever passing through improbable. Four years later, 10 million people had died. (From World War One: First war was impossible, then inevitable; Anatole Kaletsky)
Even though World War I cost Europe a generation of young men, it presented itself as the right time to dismantle the old empires, and build a new world (e.g., Sykes-Picot Agreement, Balfour Declaration, San Remo Conference, League of Nations, etc.).
The world leaders of the 1920s decided nationalism would be the solution to the world’s problems. This decision turned former colonies into nation-states almost overnight. Most of these former colonies were often ill-equipped for self-governance. Predictably, freedom, when given to people who have never had it, often turns bad, quickly as the first strong man to grab the reins, often never let go. Within two decades, the world was filling up with tin-pot, banana republics.
However, even a modernized and civilized nation like Germany was not immune to poorly thought-out decisions. The Treaty of Versailles for instance was so heavy-handed in its punishment against Germany that socialism and communism became the preferred solution to their problems. This allowed for an unknown political entity called the National Socialist German Workers Party, or Nazis, to rise to power. As history has borne out, the Third Reich became the vilest expression of nationalism had ever seen. The world once again marched quickly toward war.
Nevertheless, if WWI was the rallying cry to dismantle the old world order, then WWII became the rallying cry to create a new one. The Nazis had just provided globalists the perfect crisis to expose the evils of nationalism and supposed virtues of globalism. This then provided the perfect justification for a United Nations. Even the great British statesman Winston Churchill was not immune to the globalist euphoria sweeping the late 1940s. He took it a step further and proposed creating a united Europe with a single leader. The End state: Globalism good. Nationalism bad.
That was the way of the world for roughly the next forty years until President Reagan came along. In fact, no president since Abraham Lincoln had done more to champion American Exceptionalism than Ronald Reagan.
In asking what we lost by winning, what we really lost was western civilization. With socialism (communism-light) the most predominant form of government in the post-WWII era, one notable change was the subtle, yet, increasingly aggressive attacks on American history, our civic duties, on Christianity, and the family. This corruption came through the education systems, through pop culture, churches, and the political machinations of both the ideological left and the bureaucratic establishment.
To fundamentally change America.
How would they do it? By corrupting America from the inside out.
Not to be outdone, there was also a war to corrupt America from the outside in. The political, military, and economic interests became multinational in scope and international in reach. From endless wars and conflicts arising from our global nation-building during the Cold War to the industrial empires rising out of the ashes of the old world order. Add in the political and unelected power brokers (Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome, etc.) who began to exert their influence over the elected powerbrokers.
To make America so hopelessly entangled in world affairs that we had no choice but to embrace globalism. Granted, Reagan was not perfect (no president is), but he understood what made America exceptional. It wasn’t our political power. It wasn’t our economic power. It wasn’t even our citizens. It was our Constitution and our shared history that forged us into a nation like no other. After Reagan’s second term ended in 1988, it would be nearly thirty-years later until we saw this same mentality rise again, through the likes of the most unlikely of candidates, Donald Trump.
There are six major narratives being spun today, that bear sorting through to make any sense of what we are seeing here in the waning months of 2020. One candidate, the incumbent populist/nationalist Republican, President Donald J. Trump, ran against the former Vice President, Joe Biden, in one of the most lopsided campaign years ever recorded. Let us go through these together.
· Illegitimacy: The Democrats spent four years trying to delegitimize the Trump Administration. After four years of complaining, rioting, protesting, boycotting, and investigating supposed Russian interference in the 2016 election surprise victory by Donald Trump, the Democrat Party, and it’s sycophants- the MSM, Big Tech, academia, and Hollywood are actively working overtime to convince everyone the 2020 election was legitimate. This, despite egregious abuses and irregularities that are too obvious to ignore.
· Suppression: The mainstream media (MSM) ignores the actual outright and blatant election fraud and interference by major social media platforms and news outlets. They are selling this false narrative (polling propaganda) that a candidate who: did not campaign, could not string two sentences together, has promised to pack the courts, continue lockdowns, kill energy industries, and raise taxes, has preemptively won the 2020 Presidential election in a historic landslide. In fact, they have all declared him the defacto winner. Joel Osteen would be proud.
· Scandal: The massive “laptop from hell” scandal broke out weeks before this election. What it exposed, rather graphically, is corruption at the highest office. More evidence is coming out on how the democrat candidate’s flagrant abuse of ‘selling influence’ to the Chinese and Ukrainians in the years leading up to 2020, completely compromises him as the POTUS. Furthermore, the Democrat scandals of the outgoing Obama Administration (spy-gate, Hillary’s laptop, Benghazi, etc.) have plenty to lose with a Trump reelection.
· Desperation: The year 2020 also saw a complete change in our voting processes, which, supposedly due to the global pandemic, meant voting in person, was deadly. This was the justification for the universal distribution of unverified, unsolicited mail-in ballots, which blanketed our nation, particularly in swing states. Of course, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) predictably reversed this decision two weeks before the election, despite the fact, mail-in ballots had already been sent out. They presumably did this because they saw the potential for the “red wave” happening. Now numerous states have to contend with “double-ballots” (mail-in and in-person), ballot harvesting, the stashing of blank ballots used as a fail-safe against a Trump victory in swing states.
· Interference: Technology and its social media platforms are actively being used to alter/interfere with the outcome of this election in swing states. The vote-counting machines (Dominion) in nearly 30 states are linked to the Clinton Foundation. These machines have already demonstrated “glitches” which automatically switch votes from Republican to Democrat.
· Bizarro-World: Superman once had an “evil twin” who came from an opposite world called Htrae (earth backward) that did everything the opposite of how it is done on earth. 2020 sorta feels like that. Rioting, looting, and tearing down statues is good, peaceful protests and Trump rallies are evil, super spreader events. Extended lockdowns, face masks, mail-in ballots are good, economic recovery, no facemasks, and voting in person are bad. Now we all know how Alice felt when she fell into Wonderland.
Most of you already know all this. I am writing this for posterity’s sake, so that in the months and years ahead (should the Lord tarry), there will be some evidence of the absolute lunacy we are witnessing today. In addition, I have included the full timeline of the COVID-19(84) viral scheme recently added to this website.
“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him. Daniel 2:20-22
Belief in political ideologies, whether they be nationalism, globalism, communism, or even something as hopeful as American Exceptionalism, does not occur in a vacuum. Ephesians 6:12 states that there is a spiritual war going on all around us, in which the evil forces are trying to shape and dictate the direction this world will go. There is always a spiritual connection to the ways in which mankind derives his understanding of governance. Ultimately, we know God is on the throne and that our focus should be more on Jesus regardless of who sits in the White House. Still, the election of Donald Trump to the world’s highest office in 2016, seems to run counter to where the forces of evil want this world to go. While it seems their victories are mounting, we also know it is temporary.
We know, according to Scripture that this world is going to get worse before it gets better (2 Timothy 3, 2 Peter 3). We also know that we should be anxious for nothing, but instead, placing our faith in Christ and His promise to take us where He is (John 14:1-3). We also know that that many people Christians have suffered far greater fates than we, however, it is not a fair comparison to say that we shouldn’t be outraged at the corruption going on simply because other people have had it worse than us. God places each of us at our appointed time and place, and we are to continue to be the salt and light in an increasingly darkening world.
I believe that Trump’s 2016 election victory was not a fluke, nor accidental, but by design. I believe God put Trump in there primarily, to begin moving things along with Israel that are primary to her role in the last seven years. Whether that is the recognition of her capital Jerusalem, or the Embassy move, or even the Abraham Accords. I suppose that if Obama or Bush had done those things already, Trump would have been unnecessary to the grand prophetic scheme. Nevertheless, Trump’s victory, and his subsequent protection since then, has been nothing short of miraculous. I am 46, and I do not know of any other human on the planet who could have endured the 24/7 onslaught that man has had to endure since before he took office.
Furthermore, the fact he was able to get his Supreme Court candidate ACB through the process at the right time, and also, she just so happens to be a woman of great faith; again, another miracle. Surely, he could not control how long RBG would live for, and neither could he predict how his nomination would turn out in an election year, so fortune here, favors the one whom God’s hand is upon.
With all these things mentioned, I have four major talking points (with pros and cons) for you to consider regarding the outcome of this 2020 election and whether or not I believe Trump is actually is reelected. I believe he will, however, please consider the following and come to your own conclusions.
[Pro = Trump reelected / Con = Biden elected]
1. Pro: Literally, the entire world, save two news networks (and the appropriate government agencies) have called this election for Joe Biden. Considering how deranged the wicked have become since 2016, I am seeing a hardening occur, that reminds me of the Pharaoh of the Exodus (Exodus 8-14). Perhaps this is intentional, and God will allow this hardening to continue through a second Trump term…especially when they thought they had this in the bag?
2. Con: Let us say Biden wins the election recount and he is pushed through to become the 46th president regardless of what the courts find. The wicked would party and rejoice as if they had all won the world’s biggest lottery. They will be marrying and giving in marriage. Buying and selling. Finally, they say, “peace and safety.” Well, you know what follows (1 Thessalonians 5:1-9).
I could see this going either way. God could be prepping this last generation by separating, as it were, the wheat from the chaff. He could be hardening them by keeping his man in office. If I were Satan and spent the last 100 years trying to get the world to embrace globalism, and ultimately, a one-world government, I would not want a “Trump” in office derailing all my hard work.
Gog-Magog Part I
1. Pro: According to Ezekiel 38, Israel will be living in a time of prosperity and living peacefully in their land. The only scenario I can envision this is if Trump is still in office. They were/are on the way to finally get their dream of normalization with all their Arab neighbors with the Abraham Accords.
2. Con: Given the Obama-Biden Administration’s history with the Arab Spring and Iran, I think the Abraham Accords would all fall apart rather quickly. Biden would remove the sanctions from Iran, and get them back on track to building a nuclear bomb. Israel would not be living safely with an empowered Iran.
I believe the Gog-Magog Invasion happens between the Rapture of the Church, and the official start of the 70th Week. I am not dogmatic about the timing of this, but I feel like this makes the most sense regarding all that must occur with the rebuilding of the invasion (attempted), the arrival of the Two Witnesses, the building of the Third Temple, etc.
1. Pro: My third reason for believing in a Trump reelection is the creation and/or rise of the new Babylon. We know the Saudi’s have a plan for the construction of a new mega-city called Neom that will border Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Egypt. I do not know if this will be the “new Babylon” or not, but it sure seems like it wants to be it. This is feasible under a second Trump administration, especially given his friendship with the Israelis and the Saudi’s, and his extensive real estate and construction background.
2. Con: If Biden is elected, I think we get the Arab Spring 2.0. I have a difficult time seeing how a Democratic administration, which had already destabilized the Middle East once, somehow, shifts US foreign policy back to friends with Iran and simultaneously gets the Sunni’s and Israelis to back any US foreign policy interests.
We know according to Scripture that this new Babylon (if it has to be a literal interpretation) should be rebuilt in Iraq, however, Iraq lacks the waterway access to ports and the oceans like Neom would. Perhaps this new Babylon will span (once complete) from Iraq into where Neom will be built through high-speed rail (Iron-Silk Road extension) or some other means of rapid transportation. I could see a political headquarters in Iraq, with its financial districts at Neom. Either way, I do not see a new Babylon coming about under a Democratic Administration.
Gog-Magog Part II
1. Pro: I discussed Israel’s state of affairs under both a Trump and Biden Administration and how different they would likely look. Now we need to go to antagonists for this future drama, namely Russia, Iran, and Turkey. Despite the lack of press coverage, Trump has dealt rather harshly with these three during his first four years. What this has done, in effect, has been to isolate these three from the rest of the world. It has forced these three to become more intertwined; perhaps even more than they even want.
2. Con: I see the policy of appeasement (leading from behind) with a Biden Administration. Historically, appeasement has invited further aggression, which could lend some credence to the Gog-Magog invasion, however, I do not think Israel would fit the profile of living safely in their land were that to happen.
President Trump’s political, diplomatic, and economic pressure on Russia (Gazprom pipeline), Iran (Sanctions), and Turkey (Armenia), has effectively been to stress and further ostracize these three nations. Given the success of the Abraham Accords, and Israel’s newfound natural gas exporting endeavors, I believe we are starting to see how the two are going to come to a head in the not too distant future. Now Biden’s presumed policy of both destabilization and appeasement does invite violence, but more terrorism (ISIS) and anarchy (Libya, Syria) and less mass military incursions. The Obama administration’s previous payments to the Iranians gave them breathing room. They would not be as desperate to attack Israel if the sanctions were lifted and other nations were making deals with them once again.
Again, these are largely my prognostications, and I cannot see the future. I, like you, see through the glass darkly. With that said, I could easily end up being wrong. Biden could be elected and largely not do anything in the Middle East. He could serve one, two, three, or four years and then someone else takes over after him. However, I have tried to look at these things from a Biblical, historical, and geopolitical perspective, and hopefully, have given you some things to consider.
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:12
February 2021 January 2021 December 2020 November 2020 October 2020 September 2020 August 2020 July 2020 June 2020 May 2020 April 2020 March 2020 February 2020 December 2019 November 2019 October 2019 September 2019 August 2019 July 2019 June 2019 May 2019 April 2019 March 2019 February 2019 September 2018 March 2018